Top Posts & Pages
- First drafts: allowing the worm to navigate the soils of your mind
- The boy whose butter I ate: writing from the inside out
- All a writer can ask
- Throwing away material without a sense of failure
- Playful child and iron teacher: the two halves of the writer
- What happens when a character’s skirt gets hitched in her knickers?
- It’s an anxious job, pulling out of the comfort zone
- Write of things you love
- Try to get ahead too fast and you might end up with your trousers round your ankles
what I've seen recently
No Instagram images were found.
Older posts for the really keen
- RT @derickijohnson: I bought my cat A clamshell bed It’s really Outa’ sight It makes A chewing motion As she kneads it In delight Did not… 13 minutes ago
- RT @BlueFreyaWorks: #NoteToSelf Let go of sugar and sweets. You need to focus on your health if you want to live. It's time to give a damn… 21 minutes ago