Top Posts & Pages
- First drafts: allowing the worm to navigate the soils of your mind
- The boy whose butter I ate: writing from the inside out
- All a writer can ask
- Throwing away material without a sense of failure
- Playful child and iron teacher: the two halves of the writer
- What happens when a character’s skirt gets hitched in her knickers?
- It’s an anxious job, pulling out of the comfort zone
- Write of things you love
- Try to get ahead too fast and you might end up with your trousers round your ankles
what I've seen recently
No Instagram images were found.
Older posts for the really keen
- Any kind of aspiring writer will undoubtedly feel daunted by the task ahead of them. Motivation to write a book,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- If only… These are two small words, but they can ruin our dreams. I'd be writing a book, if only I wasn't so busy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago