Top Posts & Pages
- First drafts: allowing the worm to navigate the soils of your mind
- The boy whose butter I ate: writing from the inside out
- All a writer can ask
- Throwing away material without a sense of failure
- Playful child and iron teacher: the two halves of the writer
- What happens when a character’s skirt gets hitched in her knickers?
- It’s an anxious job, pulling out of the comfort zone
- Write of things you love
- Try to get ahead too fast and you might end up with your trousers round your ankles
what I've seen recently
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Older posts for the really keen
- RT @RamVenkatSrikar: Wrote a personal essay on P.S. Mithran's(@Psmithran) 'Hero', where the anger is evident and everything is exaggerated… 3 days ago
- We might recognize the importance of motivation when it comes to writing, but what can we do when we have no motiva… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago