Top Posts & Pages
- First drafts: allowing the worm to navigate the soils of your mind
- The boy whose butter I ate: writing from the inside out
- All a writer can ask
- Throwing away material without a sense of failure
- Playful child and iron teacher: the two halves of the writer
- What happens when a character’s skirt gets hitched in her knickers?
- It’s an anxious job, pulling out of the comfort zone
- Write of things you love
- Try to get ahead too fast and you might end up with your trousers round your ankles
what I've seen recentlyAnyone else have a great day at work? Love my job! Who’s in? Join the UN-rat race! 🙌 #executivecoaching #writingcoach #writingtopics #writingideas #WriteNoMatterWhat #ASK&WRITEIf you want to grow, begin by looking within yourself and what you truly want to do in this life. It’s all about starting off on the right foot! #executivecoaching #getfollowers #bookwriter #writingtopics #socialmediamarketing #writenomatterwhatHow do you feel about client testimonials? They are such a great way to advertise a business because they give the honest impression and people trust them. I like to get creative with mine so I’ve been having a play on @adobespark The main thing when trying to decide what to do with customer testimonials is make sure it doesn’t feel like work to produce the content, otherwise your efforts are not sustainable! #burnout 🤪 Thanks to @mojca_coach for her inner wisdom and bravery to meet this work! #writingtips #casestudies #customertestimonials #conversionrate #socialmedia #personaltestimonial #personalwriting #emotivelanguage
Older posts for the really keen
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.