Top Posts & Pages
- First drafts: allowing the worm to navigate the soils of your mind
- The boy whose butter I ate: writing from the inside out
- All a writer can ask
- Throwing away material without a sense of failure
- Playful child and iron teacher: the two halves of the writer
- What happens when a character’s skirt gets hitched in her knickers?
- It’s an anxious job, pulling out of the comfort zone
- Write of things you love
- Try to get ahead too fast and you might end up with your trousers round your ankles
what I've seen recently
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Older posts for the really keen
- Wondering what people will think of our writing, if it might offend, or whether we should tone it down, are ‘learne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Do you have a 'dream writing life' you'd love to live? The more we connect with who we are, the more we are able to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago