Join 706 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- First drafts: allowing the worm to navigate the soils of your mind
- The boy whose butter I ate: writing from the inside out
- All a writer can ask
- Throwing away material without a sense of failure
- Playful child and iron teacher: the two halves of the writer
- What happens when a character’s skirt gets hitched in her knickers?
- It’s an anxious job, pulling out of the comfort zone
- Write of things you love
- Try to get ahead too fast and you might end up with your trousers round your ankles
what I've seen recently
No Instagram images were found.
Older posts for the really keen
- I'm curious, Writers, what would be the most significant success you could hope for in the next six months? Gabrie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Writing a book is not an easy process, but the difficulties are part of the writer's journey. If you're nervous o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago