Top Posts & Pages
- First drafts: allowing the worm to navigate the soils of your mind
- The boy whose butter I ate: writing from the inside out
- All a writer can ask
- Throwing away material without a sense of failure
- Playful child and iron teacher: the two halves of the writer
- What happens when a character’s skirt gets hitched in her knickers?
- It’s an anxious job, pulling out of the comfort zone
- Write of things you love
- Try to get ahead too fast and you might end up with your trousers round your ankles
what I've seen recently
No Instagram images were found.
Older posts for the really keen
- Some transform the sun to a yellow spot...others, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a ye… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 30 minutes ago
- Do you feel that good things never happen to you or your creative dreams are impossible? Remember: your potential l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago