Top Posts & Pages
- First drafts: allowing the worm to navigate the soils of your mind
- The boy whose butter I ate: writing from the inside out
- All a writer can ask
- Throwing away material without a sense of failure
- Playful child and iron teacher: the two halves of the writer
- What happens when a character’s skirt gets hitched in her knickers?
- It’s an anxious job, pulling out of the comfort zone
- Write of things you love
- Try to get ahead too fast and you might end up with your trousers round your ankles
what I've seen recently
No Instagram images were found.
Older posts for the really keen
- The path to reaching your creative dreams can be filled with doubt and fear The full video will help you see your f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 48 minutes ago
- If you ever feel stuck, thinking about the difficulties of standing out as a writer, keep in mind it’s possible to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago